Sunday, June 7, 2009

I DARE YOU TO EAT IT!

I Dare You To Eat It! Designing Food Storage You Would Actually Want To Eat . . Liesa Card author of the above book and website http://www.idareyoutoeatit.com/ has graciously accepted to speak at the
Murray Belview Ward Relief Society Enrichment Night
on Tuesday, 16 June 2009
at 6:30 pm
address - 6300 South 300 East
Murray Utah 84107
South West Corner across from Fashion Place Mall
Please come, bring your family, your neighbors, your friends, and join us that night!
I Dare You To Eat It presents a manageable method for food storage that can be used during a time of need but that can also help to SIMPLIFY EVERY DAY LIFE. Instead of buying, storing, and then tossing it, you can create a storage of food that makes your life easier by integrating it into regular meals. Liesa brings this message to you in an approachable way through discussion on food storage within the context of the gospel plan and provides information as well as resources including easy recipes that will help save you time and planning and preparing meals.
(In the jar are worms and dirt ((used to announce the event)) I have been giving the books to dear friends and relatives ((if you did not receive it was because I run out of book and money to buy more books)) Costco $9.98 )

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to coming I'm almost done reading her book! Very helpful and great insights! I've actually cooked with wheat for the first time. I made blender pancakes and Bergen fished hers before the rest of us even had a chance to sit down. And for (eat like a bird) Bergen - that is saying something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the worm display. I want a jar just like that!!! Thanks for the book. I wish I could come and listen.

    I made the chicken gravy over rice. It was yummy.

    ReplyDelete