Saturday, March 21, 2009

Almost One Week in Bermuda

Elbow Beach - View from beach in front of Coco Reef Hotel . . .
Elbow Beach - south side of the island . . .
View from the patio of my room . . .
Palm Trees - One day without rain . . .
Saturday Morning - Raining during the morning and then the sun began to shine through the clouds
. . .

My favorite place on earth . . . BERMUDA . . . the bright color homes, buildings, and surroundings. It was a bit cold, several morning I wished I had my spring time gloves, but one thing remains constant it is one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Bermuda Hospital Board requested education for their Human Resource Department for the HR application so I was sent to accomplish a week of training. I love the people of Bermuda! They are polite and everything smiles and says 'HELLO!'
I only took pictures from the patio of my hotel room and from walks on the beach so please enjoy . . . maybe someday you can experience and it will become your favorite place.

If I do return I will get some pictures of Hamilton with the stores and some of the homes in the many bright colors.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like a neat place to be for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous indeed. I don't know how any work got done!! I'm glad you had a week there before coming back to all the drama in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful place to experience. You should also give Cancun a try. It's the only place I've visited tropical - but fell in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A visit to the beach sounds so wonderful right now! Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete