Thursday, March 5, 2009

Past Projects - Distant Past - 2005


Jim Soderberg - Tanielle Johnson - Alan Barton

I thought it might be of interest to show some of the projects I with other family and friends have accomplished through the years. It is always with fear and trepidation that I go into working on creating these items for fear that I have bitten off more than I can accomplish.
The first year I had the support, creativity, and hard works of my niece Tanielle to create two (2) parrots for my works user’s conference known as MS4 Vision Conference. Tanielle taught me a lot, giving me the courage to accept more opportunities/projects since that time which otherwise would be out of my comfort zone.
Jim
Soderberg and Alan Barton are over 6 feet tall and carried the parrots into the Auditorium for the opening ceremonies. As you can clearly tell that these are BIG BIRDS! And were they beautiful! Tanielle is standing with Jim, Alan, and the birds in one of the pictures. Thank you Tanielle for the many hours of work and for teaching me many creative ideas, the courage to say yes, and know that family will always be there to help you succeed. Create March and April 2005!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are huge...I think this is the first time I've seen such good pictures! They are so neat.

    Tanielle looks so little next to them!

    Great post!

    We miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet to say all those wonderful things about me! The same goes for you, you are very tallented! I had a lot of fun doing that project with you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete